Freitag, 21. Januar 2011

LIMBO's ENDING














I finished "Limbo" last night. Amazing little game with a lot of atmosphere. Although parts of it have been quite frustrating, I can honestly say that it was worth it. Man, what an amazing ending. And that although my expectations were high already, after reading up on the game's development and what an incredibly powerful ending "Limbo" was supposed to have - one of the best game endings ever, says ign.com, and man, they were not exaggerating. It came completely out of the blue as well. I was not prepared for it at all. And then, suddenly, the glass shatters and my journey has come to an end. I had goosebumps. For those of you who have not given it a try yet, do yourselves a favor and download it. You won't regret it. Hopefully.

Keine Kommentare: